“Great food, good service, but noise level high.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Siena Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 463 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Street
Description: Enjoy the casual vibrant atmosphere of an authentic Tuscan village ristorante. Chef's homemade pasta dishes and varied entree offerings change seasonally. Extensive Italian wine list has something for everyone. Sunday restaurant is close.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Great food, good service, but noise level high.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

After a few minutes at the bar, we were escorted to a table. They split our appetizer onto 2 plates. Our entrees were great and were presented well.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great fresh italian food with a quaint atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. It is 1 block off from "restaurant row" in Stamford on Summer Street and is a gem. My father and I went and as an Italian, he is quite picky and he loved it. The fresh ravioli was wonderful as was the fresh bread and the rest of the meal. The server was very attentive a well. If I am back in Stamford, I would definitely recommend checking this little place out.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming, tasty, authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I hit a home run on my first trip to Stamford. Siena provided an excellent meal, my main regret was that I couldn't try more items on the menu. I started with a near perfect ceasar salad, impeccably fresh lettuce, not too heavy on the dressing, excellent parmigiano shavings. Then I had the house made veal tortelli in a veal reduction with sage. Exquisite! The bread came in handy cleaning my plate of the delicious sauce! And a proper primi-sized portion so I could order an entree as well. I had the chicken with sausage. It was well seasoned and delicious chicken and sausage; the spinach it came with could have used more garlic or something else to punch it up, but I am not a big spinach fan. Be aware the chicken was bone-in pieces, and thus a bit more awkward to cut and eat, but extra-flavorful and worth the extra effort. I was almost too full for desert, but the chocolate gelato provided the perfect close. Service was very pleasant, attentive, but unhurried. I hope that business brings me back to Stamford so I can dine here again.

Visited July 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great food but super noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Always a good meal but don't plan on being able to hear anyone at your table. The acoustics are awful

Visited March 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Siena is small northern Italian restaurant in downtown Stamford on the corner of Summer and Spring Streets. Chef Gene Jerome is the best. Everything including special requests come out of the kitchen perfect. It's always a great place to go when eating out.

• Visited April 2013