“To Hot to Handle”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I ate there with my Marine that's where we had our first Date , Pizza was soo good met the Owner of the Grill Johnny and it was delightful to see my Marine , His Father, and 2 brothers on the Wall of Heroes ..to say the least when the Navy Ships anchored off the Coast of Stamford all the Sailors came to eat the famous thin Crust Pizza delicious indeed. do yourself a favor have the real THIN CRUST only served at the Colony Grill Thank you I highly recommend this Place and you never know Just might be featured on Triple D with Guy Fieri,,,,,

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (288)

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant offers thin crust pizza which is very good but no other options on the menu. The salad pizza is a great choice if you are looking for a healthier option. I would also have it with the sauce and cheese.

The only thing I found was that one of the staff was abrasive to us when we there as a group and we had to move chairs around ourselves to make the tables work.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

I had heard about the thin-crust pizza at The Colony Grill for years, but I finally had a chance to eat there recently with my wife and some friends. The pizza was as tasty as advertised and the sausage and onion toppings were delicious. The beer and cocktails enhanced our dining experience and our server was friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant was extremely busy the night we were there and the parking lot was completely full. We will definitely return to the Colony whenever we are in Stamford.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I have been going to colony for years. It is a Stamford staple. Some people don’t like the thin crust, but I think it is amazing. Highly recommend the sausage and cherry pepper pie.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Want a pizza different from the ordinary - this is the place - they make the thin crust and spicy hot pizza quickly which comes sizzling hot - no frills restaurant has become better - great bar - good for a nice meet over pizza nd beer with traditional wooden bench seats

Date of visit: May 2019