“We really love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brasitas

Brasitas
Ranked #4 of 464 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ct
“We really love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is fantastic - I usually avoid tilapia, find it tasteless - but it was great! Service always kind and attentive. It gets loud with the crowd - but somehow adds to the fun atmosphere. We will be back soon!

Visited July 2013

Frenchtown, New Jersey
“Pleasant Dining in Stamford”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

There are many restaurants to choose from in the area, but there is a reason Brasitas is one of the top on TA.
Nice atmosphere with inside and outside tables and bars.
Unique menu with many selections, reasonable prices.
Mojito's were decent as was the wine selection.
You will notice that food presentation is outstanding, and the food does taste as good as it looks.
Small parking lot with valet, some street parking.
I suggest reservations as the word is out and the restaurant is quite popular.

Bethel, Connecticut
“Yummy but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my third time at this flavorful and unique restaurant. What a disappointment it was. The service was way relaxed and it seemed it took forever.

I ordered a glass of wine, then was recommended a margarita instead. So I took the advise. Instead I got a glass of wine, not the complainer I accepted anyway. The temperature of the wine was like soup it was so warm. Deciding to stick to wine when I got my second glass it was cool, almost cold but the same wine!

The appetizers and meals were good. I can't say the dish I had was way better than the next place. It was good but also seemed average, I was expecting more from all the raves on TA.

I hope they were having on off day because it didn't go the way of a paying customer. This place can be better.

Connecticut
“Not a Bad Bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The only thing better than the food was the warm spirit of the wait staff and chef. We had an anniversary dinner that honestly topped any other meal we've had. We can't wait to come back...and bring friends and family!

Pismo Beach, CA
“Unique Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a very nice small, Brazilian restaurant. Food was well presented and had excellent flavor. I ordered a strip steak with finger potatoes, asparagus, and mushrooms. The steak had good flavor, was prepared to order but was a little chewy. I expected a NY strip, but this was a rib eye. My wife had a flank steak and it was well prepared, good flavor and was tender.

There was a good, reasonably priced wine selection and a full bar.

The restaurant was a bit noisy with both music that was a little loud, and pretty high table density / conversation noise. I had a hard time hearing the conversation from the person sitting on the end of the table for 5 (next to the person next to me.)

There is some very nice outside seating, and a bar that opens to the outside with seating.

This could get 5 stars except for the noise levels and less than prime beef.

I would definitely return and recommend this restaurant, but may ask for a quiet table.

• Visited June 2013