“What's taking you so long?”
Review of Tigin Irish Pub

Tigin Irish Pub
Ranked #62 of 471 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I had a delicious dinner with a couple of friends. I had a couple Guinness', she had a cocktail, my friends had a couple of drinks. Tigin's is the kind of place where you take your time to order, enjoy the atmosphere, have an enjoyable conversation, and of course eat dinner. Jill was our waitress. And although she was lovely, she also rushed us every step of the way. Drink order even before we sat down. We weren't in a rush. There was no place to go. She interrupted our conversation four times and took our dishes away before I finished chewing. Maybe this review will reach the right person and cause the management to rethink their hurried approach. Sorry Tigin's.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My favorite Irish pub around. I come here on Sunday to watch Chelsea. It's a great pub for watching English Premier games. Great great great fish tacos!! Try them. Best around.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great service, good drinks and beer selection, fun atmosphere, great place to watch international sports.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great selections of beers, whiskies etc. Great atmosphere. The food is pretty good too. Nice place to while away an evening. They also do a fun pub quiz every week (or rather they did, not 100% sure they still do)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've been here at least half a dozen times for dinner and/or drinks when travelling in the area and it's a nice pub. They pour a good pint and the food is a cut above typical pub fare. With a mostly 25-30something crowd, the atmosphere is energetic without being overwhelming. Service is solid and they don't let your drink get empty for too long. I'll stop by again next time I'm in Stamford.