“Very nice restaurant with old world flavor”

Pellicci's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 471 Restaurants in Stamford
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pellicci's Ristorante Proudly serving generations of families for over sixty years. Home of the Family Style Dinner we offer an eclectic selection of Traditional Italian-American Cuisine along with an array of innovative specials. Whether you're dining in or taking out, you'll enjoy the comforting satisfaction of a home cooked meal. Bon Appetite! The Pellicci Family
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food and service was very good. We had a group of 10 and we were well cared for by knowledgeable, experienced restauranteurs.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Don't let the neighborhood scare you off. They have valet parking and that made me feel more comfortable. Pretty full for a Thurs. nite, got a table right away. Good service, reasonable wait for the food. It was sooooo good I was glad I decided to try it. Prices are reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love the food and service at Pelliccis. The pasta, the chicken and the fish are delicious and the service is excellent!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Used to eat here in the 70s when I lived in Stamford and went back recently when in the area. We were not disapointed. Friendly welcoming service that treated you like family . This is what I call a family "red sauce" Italian but of the first order. Large portions of very well prepared classic Italian dishes at fair prices. Truly excellent huge crabcakes with lemon caper sauce and pretty much solid fresh crabmeat. The spagetti with whole clam sauce is another winner . Decor is a real sort of 1960s Italian and is perfect. Truly a classic family run Italian .

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I can't tell you how many family events I've attended at Pelliccis. All old school Italians have used Pelliccis for years. It's one of those family favorites that you just can't go wrong with. They have and hopefully always will be one of the staple Italian restaurants in Stamford.

I don't have any particular favorite since it is all good, but their Italian baked Chicken is amazing!!

This is one place you will not regret trying.