“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

good food and service. lots of food I couldn't eat it all. sat outside and enjoyed the summer weather.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great food, great beer, great people to hang out with, loved the outside area, I was in town for 4 days and I went to Bobby Vs twice. lol A+++

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had lunch here and watched the world cup. It was a great atmosphere and the drinks were reasonable. Food was ok but the menu is too big, need to trim it down. All in all I thought it was a cooll place to watch sports.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Ate here while arriving to Stamford. Looking for a place to relax that also had outdoor seating. We had a not so healthy meal but it sure was delicious! We were on vacation so we sure weren't counting calories. We had the waffle fries with chili cheese on top, spicy beef tacos, and the grand slam app! Everything was good besides the chicken tenders had a slight fishy taste to them.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Dined here recently on my own to watch the NBA Finals. Great collection of screens to watch the match and interesting memorabilia all around. Barman was great - attentive but not fussy. Had Hot Chicken Wings which were good although Dip was a bit watery. Marinated Steak Sandwich was less good (all a bit stuck together) although portion size and Seasoned Fries were good. IPA on draught excellent.