“Wonderful new menu choices!”
Review of G/R/A/N/D - CLOSED

G/R/A/N/D
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Summer Street
Transit: MetroNorth Stamford
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Lovely atmosphere with beautiful new decor and some outdoor seating.
Complimentary, homemade spiced potato chips and dip were delicious. The tuna burger served on a fresh bun was the best I ever ate and the fried calamari was exceptional.
For dessert I choses the Chocolate Ice Box cake and I will return to Grand very soon for another slice. It was amazing!!
The server was very attentive and professional.
Overall a great dinner.

There are newer reviews for G/R/A/N/D

Reviewed June 16, 2010

I came here for a work event and the food was amazing. I started with the Tuna Pizza which is tuna on a flat bread with miso and fresh ginger. Loved it! For dinner I had the filet mignon with creamed spinach and mashed potatoes which I thought was better then most of the big box steak houses in the area. for dessert the house made cheese cake was quite good with fresh whipped cream and berries.

The place has a sleek NYC feel to it. with a wall that changed color slowly. The service was good too.

I would go back on my own for sure.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

Grand’s food is overpriced, tiny portions, and inconsistent in quality. I went two weeks ago and ordered a shrimp kabob, a dish I’ve had in the past, and was disappointed that the shrimp was obviously old. I told the waiter who said that the manager confirmed that the shrimp was delivered that day. I do not deny that, but fail to see what that had to do with the shrimp being fowl. Also, service quality varies, sometimes the staff is welcoming and other times I feel like they don’t want to be bothered…overall I think grand has progressively gone down hill each year.

Reviewed August 22, 2008

great date night, good food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook