“Delicious and great staff”
Review of Tomato Tomato

Tomato Tomato
Ranked #39 of 473 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by last night for dinner and sat at the bar which is pretty nice actually. I wasnt expecting such a nice bar but was pleasantly surprised. Was clean, looked nice, and had a great variety of wine (which I like). The meal was great as was the service. I had the pappardelle special and my GF had the Tuscan chicken. Both were great. I would advice you to check this place out. Pretty cool.

3  Thank Peter V

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and cocktails! Love the Aracini to start!! Ohhhhh and make sure to try the no name nachos!! Not to mention they were even the only restaurant open during the big snow storm this year.

2  Thank RoccoTerenzio
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Hidden spot found it by accident. Love everything I've ever eaten there. Also now has online delivery. Pizza was just ok the meals are better. The best thing is the meatball parm slider.

3  Thank Andy P
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I live not far from this restaurant so I was very glad to have a new place that seemed reasonably priced with a good menu so near to home. We like to get take out. We have tried Tomato Tomato several times and all I can say is I am really surprised at all the good reviews. I thought the food was at best average. Not giving up, I suggested to a co-worker that we go to Tomato Tomato for lunch one day. It looks like a warehouse inside. No decor whatsoever. Plus, we were one of only about 2 tables of diners so you would think that they could get us in an out in a hour for lunch hour. It was not to be. The food came in a reasonable amount of time (though what I had I could not say, the food was forgettable) but we had to wait at least 15 minutes before we finally got up and hunted down a server so that we could get pay our check so we could get back to the office. You would think that in a community such as Stamford and in an area with lots of business folks, a restaurant would try to make themselves a good lunch hour option. What the wait staff was doing was beyond us because there was no one in the place but yet we coudn't get service in a reasonable amount of time. That was my last attempt - I will not be back.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and had the Chicken scarparielo and a side salad. Both were delicious! Great casual decor and friendly staff. Check out this new Gem.

2  Thank Peter V