“Good Italian food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
New York,NY
“Good Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Not my favorite Italian spot in Stamford but it is quite good. Pizza and lasagna I have tried at this spot and each time is consistent. Worth a try if your in the area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank StefMillz

“What a Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a must eat at restaurant when you are in Stamford. The owner is awesome and seems to be there all the time. You can eat in or take out. The staff is awesome. I couldn't write anything that would do them justice. They are just awesome and you need to eat here. I definitely recommend them and will be back next time I'm in town.

• Visited May 2014
STAMFORD
“Food is delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Located about halfway between the Merritt Parkway and I-95, this pizza-pasta restaurant has changed hands several times over the past decade. My wife and I had been there previous, but decided to see what changes had been made. Outside and inside, little has changed in decor. The biggest - and best - change has been in the quality of the food. I had manicotti and my wife had pizza. Both were outstanding and the portion size gave us some nice leftovers. Salad and garlic knots were included. Tony, the owner, stopped by our table to make sure everything was to our satisfaction, and the wait staff were attentive and made useful suggestions.

• Visited May 2014
Stamford, CT
“Good Italian. Nice portions.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I would say this place is a nice surprise. While it appears to be a take out pizza place, it actually has a nice fresh Italian sit down restaurant section. The food is authentic Italian and worth a try.

• Visited June 2013