I bought a watch on amazon.com to be delivered at the hotel. But when I asked the frontdesk lady about my watch she said it wasn't there. I 've contacted them by phone a few times the week after my stay at the Hampton Inn Stamford and they gave me rude answers. Before my stay I sent an e-mail asking if was possible to buy anything online and have it shiped to the hotel to get when I arrive and they told me it was "No problem at all". I contacted the Hilton guest service and sent them the USPS signature confirmation that comprove the package was delivered but they didn't help me at all. They just did not care about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford