We made reservations at this hotel 30 minutes before arrival and glad we did. What a nice hotel overlooking the city. It has a free parking garage "attached" to the hotel. The king bed suite room is huge and well appointed. Very clean. We were only there for about seven hours. Ate breakfast in the lobby which was very good and then hit the road. What staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed our short night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford