“Make you feel like home”
Review of Zodys 19th Hole

Zodys 19th Hole
Ranked #98 of 484 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Owner, Mike Zody, knows how to run a bar/ restaurant. It is a simple formula. Very good basic food, reasonable prices for food and drink and a warm friendly staff. The bar is clubby like with sports on several tvs on at once, the main dining room is spacious and good for large private parties if desired and there is an outdoor patio that overlooks the 1st tee, 10th tee and 18th green. You can feel comfortable going there by yourself, or in a small or large crowd. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner and they keep the menu relatively simple, so everything is good. Mike will always come by the table, genuinely ask how you are and thank you for coming. BTW, the bartender, we call him Satch, makes one of the very best martinis around.

1  Thank hirschfab5

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great place at a reasonable price. I have been there twice and each time the service has been outstanding. The owner came to our table both times to check on our experience. The first night I had a seafood dish, which was perfect and the second time I just had a burger. The burger is probably the best in Stamford. the pricing is reasonable and the atmosphere will remind you of the grill at the country club.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This classic golf course bar/restaurant combines loads of atmosphere with great service and good food. I had dinner and lunch one weekend and both were very good. Service was attentive and fast. The owner Mike Zody greeted me at the door both times and handed me off to the Hostess. I'd bet money that if I come back next year he would remember me. There is a sports bar, separate dining room and a patio in season to choose from. I highly recommend this for lunch, dinner or just a few beers after a round of golf at the E. Gaynor Brennan Municipal Golf Course next door. Minutes from downtown Stamford