“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Barcelona

Barcelona
Ranked #8 of 464 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NY
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you enjoy eating tapas style then you will love Barcelona...food is always tasty and fresh. It can be noisy sometimes...

Visited March 2012
1 Thank elsbells63

Stamford, Connecticut
“Both my husband and I got very sick after our dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

This place is constanly packed and has a very nice atmosphere if you want to sit outside. The wine list is big...The food and small plates are ok... One dish came out with meat in it that did taste a bit gamey but was covered in a sauce so I could not really tell. I knew I should not have eaten it I got very sick right away as soon as I got home and my husband did too. He said he thought it was the same thing - that one dish. I just tells me that they are too busy to notice when their meat has gone bad to worry about their food.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank alpineslushie
Stamford CT
“Perfect pre-movie dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is just down the street from the movie theater and a perfect place for a light meal. The tapas are always fun! I wish the Sangria was sweeter, as it was when we were in Spain.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank CTKath
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing bar service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I was a regular at Barcelona in Stamford before the new management took over recently and always enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. I was back at Barcelona last evening to meet a pal and sat at the bar, my favorite spot. I was seated at the bar for a good 15 mins before any waiter acknowledged me or took my order. During this time, several people who got there after me were served drinks in no time. I'd understand if the bar was busy but that was not the case when I got there. This is the first time this has happened to me and I can only hope the management here takes steps to rectify it.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank John N
Berlin, MD
“Fun and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I really enjoyed the food at Barcelona and found many good vegetarian options. Service was very slow and pricing a bit high, but overall a very good experience.

Visited April 2012