“Great gelato!! Nice spot to sit outside.”

Volta Gelateria Creperia
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Stamford
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Stamford, CT
“Great gelato!! Nice spot to sit outside.”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Hey, they got some really great gelato - my favorite is lemon or strawberry... their stuff is real good and authentic. plus they got a great patio to sit outside. ignore the negative reviews, these are cheap people who don't want to spend $5 for great gelato.

Visited May 2014

Fairfield County, Connecticut
“Lovely in every way”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Gelato has lower fat contents than ice cream? A taste of their gelato put me in disbelief. It was so creamy, rich, and so heavenly in my mouth. I felt so aroused! (It's true!) I also love their guy that work there. He is very helpful and generous in having us try out different flavors. In the end, it only help their business, as I have gone back for more many more times. I've been there late at night and early evenings with friends, and I have always had fun! It was also packed. Service, food, and ambience were all on par.

Visited June 2014
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious gelato and coffee”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This a great place to go for dessert. They have many flavors to choose from. My husband and I shared the large size- we had chocolate and chocolate hazelnut. The gelato was very creamy and flavorful, I had decaf coffee and it was served with steamed milk. We went with friends- and they also very much enjoyed their gelato too. The service was a bit slow - but worth the wait. In addition they serve crepes and pastries.

Visited May 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
“A find in Stamford - great for lunch and brunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

After working in Stamford for about a year plus, I just found Volta. The weather was good so we sat outside. The food was delicious and prepared and served wonderfully. Our only issuet was the service. However, we think the server also doubled as the cook. The restaurant is off Atlantic on Spring Street. This makes it a bit quieter. We'll be back. Many types of crepes. Don't forget to have a juice too. Delicious!

• Visited April 2014
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great crepes, great espresso.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Short stop in for a crepe and coffee. menu had great options and the outside seating was nice. Would definitely stop in for a full breakfast or brunch.

Visited October 2013