“expensive.pizza was dry”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 21, 2012

pizza was dry and place was expensive,but nice atmosphere

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were coming home from the Airport and were both exhausted. We stopped to eat here because I had read that it was good but to be quite blunt it was just OK. I was not impressed. I would go to Remo's before I go there again, actually I think that is what we got the next night.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

If anything they should take the "Pizza" title off of "Coalhouse Pizza" because this place is so much more then that. Excellent/casual atmosphere with an incredibly diverse menu. Whether it is their buffalo wings, salads, english muffin burgers, meatloaf, or pizza you won't be disappointed. I look forward to coming back and working my way back into the menu because there are simply too many good options for one visit. Excellent service and with a live band in the background this was an excellent place to go to on a Saturday night with friends.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Iam big fan of this local eatery. The beer selection is great beer on tap changes daily, their pizza and food is excellent and trivia night with a group is awesome. Owners are so accommodating for the large group. Place is a bit small but hey its always crowded. They also do theme nights as well. Nice neighborhood place to go.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Went on a Thursday afternoon last July. First of all it was SO crowded in the restaurant as early as 6:30. They had a live act which might have been the reason why. It was SO hot in the restaurant that it was hard to enjoy the hot, steaming pizza. It was almost torture! I'm sure this was not a common problem or situation there, but for the day we ate there it was pretty miserable. Since we were a group of 4-5 people everyone had something different, but no one really liked what they had. For me it was really dry pizza with not enough flavor. Also, apparently there was a run on bacon that day because 2 people wanted bacon on their pizza, but they only had enough for one pizza! Weird. Not sure we'll go back especially since it's overpriced for the quality.