Hotel Zero Degrees
$159
$184
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
$107
$100
$92
$79
$67
All reviewsfree parkingstarbucks coffeedowntown stamfordtrain stationgreat boutiquehash brownsfree breakfastbars and restaurantsyogurthot breakfastunderground garageking roomgreat ratefront desk staffroom keyupon checkinto nyc
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I didn't really know what to expect, I was always staying at the Sheraton and wanted to try something different. This was a clean, nicely decorated hotel, right in the center of everything. We were going to a show in NYC and wanted a nice short commute with great restaurant options nearby. The hotel had free parking and wifi and a really good hot free breakfast. Rooms were nice with a seamless showerglass shower. Staff was very nice and quickly got things done if requests were made. There were some good nightlife spots just around the corner. The mall is walking distance and you can go to the YMCA if you wanted to use the a gym. I would totally stay there again. I noticed that there were not a huge abundance of parking spaces was the only negative.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Jenedoro,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us especially since you a frequent guest with a branded hotel. We place great emphasis on providing a chic, comfortable and personable experience to all our guest even after they have left. It seems we did just that for you. I can’t thank you enough for the great feedback as an independent moderately priced boutique hotel it means a lot. Parking is limited however, we have the bell St Garage directly behind us which offers secure overnight parking with a connecting door to us. Again many thanks for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

very comfortable room and lounge area. I went swimming at the Y, was the only person there and got individual coaching from the lifeguard. The only downside was that the carpeting in the hallways is really nasty and needs to be replaced. Weird because it is marketed as a newer boutique hotel and everything else was nice. Free shuttle service to train station and lots of restaurants around the corner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Doclynn,

Thank you for posting this review about us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and made full use of the pool. The carpet is number one priority at the moment we are finalizing a pattern then moving onto the installation process. Hopefully on your next stay with us you notice the big difference. We look forward to welcoming you once more. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We got an incredible rate ($86 for a king bed) on the Internet. Better than that, the hotel is really nice; the staff are sweet, the room is nice and quiet (sixth floor), Y facilities attached, free parking and a nice included breakfast. The location is great - easy walking to a variety of restaurants and stores. There is free transportation in the hotel - they will take you anywhere. Only negatives are the pillows, the hall carpets look dirty and the towels are small. I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to friends. I would consider it too for a Manhattan trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king and I suspect it is worth the upgrade price.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Gattica,

I appreciate you taking the time to post this great review. Also way to go getting a room at such a great deal! I am glad to know our warm and friendly service, comfortable rooms, complimentary barking and warm buffet breakfast made for a memorable stay. With regards to the hallway carpets we are in the final stages of finalizing a new pattern and hope to install soon. I will certainly review with my Housekeeping Manager to improve the pillows and our linen provider for bigger towels. Thank you for spreading the good word about Hotel Zero Degrees and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel was very well located and a great value. The rooms where clean and comfortable, and the staff very helpful and friendly. Well definitely stay here on our next visit to the area. It is close to the train into NY. Only criticism (since there should also be one) is that the bath towels could be a little larger.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Garyjw,

Thank you for taking a moment to post such a wonderful review about us. We strive to not only meet but exceed guest expectations and it seems that we did just that for you. I am glad to know our great service and comfortable accommodation were to your liking. With regards to the bath towels I will look into seeing how much bigger we can get them. Again many thanks for the review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped over on a Friday night on our way by commuter rail into NYC the next morning. The room was appealing, quiet, and had a good shower! Parking was a plus, many restaurants to choose from just around the corner, and an unexpected complete hot/cold breakfast buffet! The commuter rail into NYC is an easy 7 minute walk. We will definitely be doing this again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Genie C,

I appreciate you taking the time to post this review. It is always a pleasure to know that were the quintessential rest stop for your on your journey to NYC. I am thrilled to know that our location and amenities were just what you needed. We look forward to seeing you again on your next adventure to NYC. Safe travels and thank you for choosing Hotel Zero Degrees.