“Stay away”

Cuisines: American
Phoenix, Arizona
“Stay away”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I went to watch the Giant game ,asked that the game be put on the Tv in front of me the waitress went to the manager who then said no. The guy next to me who came in after me got confrontational about my request.
They would not change the TV and didn't care that I was canceling my food order, I left and happily went to BobbyV's.

Visited September 2013

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Nice employees, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Food was a little overpriced, but okay. The turkey burger was very good. The mac and cheese was very bland. The servers were extremely nice and helpful.

Visited August 2013
Mandello del Lario, Lombardia, Italy
“a nice dinner”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The menu is not surprising, although the soup of the day was. A tomato basil soup that tasted very lemony- we enjoyed it. As for the rest of our dinner, we were happy with the portions and the food- just what we expected.

• Visited August 2013
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The food is still great but my problem is that the owner also owns the separate resteraurant in the back. So they've taken all the barbecue stuff off the Black Bear Menu and put it on the Q menu. The staff was decent, and it's right in the middle of everything!

• Visited July 2013
Wilton, Connecticut
“I would go back”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

While not exceptional the black bear is a good place to grab a burger while sitting at gbe bar. Service is good and friendly. I have eaten there a number of times and I have not been disappointed

• Visited June 2013