“Never a Bad Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant. It is small, and sometimes noisy, but the service and quality of food is excellent. This is a "keeper!"

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have eaten here more than 100 times over the last 8 years. I bring a lot of people here who come back on their own often. I am especially attached to the simple fish dishes, pasta dishes and specials.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The food was simple and very tasty. The chef is excellent. The place is basically just someone's house turned into a restaurant but it's sort of cozy and not too bad. We were pretty packed in but it wasn't awful. If your interested in quiet talk you might look elsewhere as i had a difficult time hearing my guests due to the noise.

The wait staff was strange. They did their jobs but they absolutely minimized their time discussing anything with us and looked around while waiting on us rather than looking at us while we ordered. It was almost to say I'm off in a couple of hours, hurry up. For example, the waiter came to our table and introduced herself by saying "specials are on the last page, i'll be right back" and she walked away. We couldn't even ask her a question or order drinks or whatever. Again, they weren't exactly rude, but they certainly weren't friendly either. Sort of like being waited on by your Aunt Betty and she just got done with an argument with Uncle Phil.

I'll go back for the food however.

2  Thank StamfordCT
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This gem has a menu with so many choices and, in my experience, they are all delicious. For a place to go to enjoy really well prepared food, go no further. The place is crowded and busy but you can converse with your friends. Parking space is limited so continue south to the next large lot, where there is always space.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

An excellent gem of a restaurant with awesome food and a great atmosphere. Everything we had was great. Especially loves the clams casino and the lasagna.