“For large pizza and large salad perfect for family and kids”

Remo's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #6 of 526 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 week ago

If u need more romance and intimacy and class eleganze and a regular size pizza or italian dishes go zaza lol

Date of visit: July 2019
Thank daniela annasta... d

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Will all the coal fired oven pizzas around, this is a good one - has its own flair and touch - we enjoy this place

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Last night I enjoyed a Frittura di Pesce and a delicious personal Margherita pizza at Remo’s Restaurant in Stamford, same Frittura dish I had in Ponza, during my visit, a few months ago. Thank you Remo’s, I love your dishes and your best olive oil. keep up the good work!

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

The place to go if you enjoy great pizzas, nice atmosphere and good customer care.

This is my 10th visit : never disappointed.

Mozzarella sticks and tiramisu are definitely among the things you should try there.

The pepperoni double cheese New York style pizza I had (on the picture) is my favorite.

Enjoy !

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Best place to taste delicious Italian food . It’s like a little Italy in the heart of Stamford . My favorite pizza is Salad Pie with mix greens , tomatoes and fresh mozzarella . I’m a big fun of desserts . So I always coming back for cannoli or original tiramisu . What was a surprise when I saw they have a jumbo cannoli . Planning to get one for birthday celebration.