“AMAZING FOOD.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 14, 2019

As I am writing this review, I am dreaming of having, my favorite Margherita Pizza of all times. Remo's became a touristic point for all friends and family that come to visit. Everybody LOVES IT. How can they make their food consistently so delicious? The owners are Italian, super nice and friendly the staff are so polite and prompt. I've been to Italy and I tried multiple pizzas from multiple locations, but surprisingly my favorite pizza is located in Stamford, CT. What are the odds?
The ingredients are always super fresh, and every single thing tastes awesome. My suggestions: try the bread with a little olive oil and cheese. Try Remo's salad with baked calamari, trust me you won't regret. If you like pizza, I'd suggest Margherita or maybe veggie pie on a New York style pie with eggplant, artichokes, and mushroom (ok, let's pretend this is a veggie). If you are feeling like pasta I'd suggest the shrimp parmegiana. Anyway, there's not a single thing on the menu that I don't like.
This is a place for everybody, couples, family gatherings, friends. The atmosphere is great, Italian music on the background. Plus, it's super clean and organized.

Thank you Remo's for bringing happiness through tasty food. Keep up with the good work.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 13, 2018

New and nice - the service was great and we sat at the bar, watched football and enjoyed some good food.

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a large margarita pizza and it was fantastic! The only downfall is parking is tough in this area, but that’s not the restaurants fault.

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Try to sit in the back of the restaurant. The front has an open kitchen area with seating at the counter. So it really was quite noisy--hard to have a conversation. The place was clean and the staff was friendly. We had a Marguerita pizza and some salad which was very tasty. They had some unusual combinations for pizza which was interesting, and all the pizzas are thin crust which we like.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience!!! Food was amazing and the service was excellent .

Had the brick oven Napoletana pizza . The mozzarella and sauce combination was perfect.

Date of visit: October 2018