“Best Margherita Pizza in Stamford”

Remo's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #2 of 465 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York,NY
“Best Margherita Pizza in Stamford”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is a must try! Thin crust and delicious. Servers and wait staff are friendly and great if you work in the area to try this spot out for lunch. One of my fav's in Stamford.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank StefMillz

Stamford, Connecticut
“Great Italian Food on Bedford Street”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have never been disappointed! We have eaten here at least 50 times, it is one of our favorites in downtown Stamford. They often have delicious specials as well as their regular menu which includes everything from Italian entrees, to wedges and pizza. Casual atmosphere and reasonably priced.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank JanineOP
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst customer service!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I work for a large company and they say they will deliver at a certin time and they normally rund 30min to a hour late! They will never compenstate you for the troubles of waiting and receiving cold pizza.

i reccomend that you order from another pizza place for large orders!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank outdoorgirl123
Stamford, Connecticut
“our favorite Stamford pizza”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have tried several pizzerias in Stamford and this is by far our favorite. The place is always busy, so we must not be the only ones who think so. With lots of topping choices, you can keep returning to try something new. They also have a full Italian menu and bar. Right on the popular Bedford St.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Virginia I
New York
“My Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have an old school Italian wife, so I don't need to leave home to have good Italian food, but this is my favorite restaurant in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area. The food is consistently good, and I've never had anything here I didn't like. I love the Chicken Parm, the Chicken Remo with Arugula, and the Penne Alla Vodka. I'm not the biggest salad eater, but their house Italian dressing is so good I could drink it from a glass. I have 4 kids who can be picky eaters, and they absolutely love the food at Remo's. Great place to bring a family. I've met the owners and they're good, down to earth people who take pride in their restaurant, and they care. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013