“I've not seen it-But they overbooked me TWICE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kolkhagen
Pension im Rustgarten
Ranked #1 of 1 Kolkhagen B&B and Inns
Veneto
“I've not seen it-But they overbooked me TWICE”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

In fact I cannot say anything about the pension, I've not seen it. The only thing I know is that they overbooked me twice. I discovered the first overbooking two months before, and I arranged it with one of the owners; ok, a problem may arrive. But, the very day I was going to sleep there I phoned -just to tell I would have arrived late- and I discovered that, in fact, they had overbooked me once again!!!! I mentioned the e-mail of confirmation that I had printed and I had with me, but nothing. It was not their problem. I was without a room, in a holiday week end in Germany, in a touristic city like Luneburg!!! I was lucky and I found a nice room in another pension. Beware of this place!

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank viabadia

1 review from our community

Been to Pension im Rustgarten? Share your experiences!