“Donut Shop?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Stopped in around 7 pm for coffee and a donut only to find most of the donuts were sold out. Donuts are made off site & delivered each morning, so when they run out, which I was told is about noon, that's it for the day. Ok..left with 2 coffees and mental note to get donut early in day if one is desired.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

On a Saturday night there was only 1 person working the counter as well as the drive through window. All I wanted was a large hot tea with 2 tea bags milk and 4 equals. How, in the name of the Lord, can you mess that up. Simple, when the 1 person behind the counter is overwhelmed by the drive through AND the walk-ins. The guy was doing the best that ge ciuld, but he was simply overwhelmed. SMH. this is DD?.wow. this guy needs a bit more help.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

This Dunkin is the BEST. The staff are friendly and efficient. Thanks for the great service. Their ice tea and coffee are always fresh. I've never been disappointed in their selection of doughnuts

Reviewed April 12, 2016

This typical Dunkin' Donuts store, at which we have stopped for breakfast on our trips from New Jersey to Massachusetts, is easy to access from Rt. 84--EZ on and off.

1  Thank LWL3333
Reviewed September 18, 2015

We stopped here to grab a coffee before getting back on the highway on our way through Connecticut. We were immediately greeted by an extremely friendly server at the counter who was very pleasant and competent. After placing our order, the server realized that the latte that I'd ordered couldn't be completed because there was a machine down. She was more than happy to make me a different type of coffee, and also immediately refunded the cost of the latte I had originally ordered. The manager also offered me a complimentary donut for my trouble.

It's a very rare thing nowadays to get such incredible service. We were incredibly impressed. Kudos to the staff of this Dunkin' Donuts.