“Good Italian food”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 197 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a local Italian restaurant that blends original Italian cuisine with our own recipes. We have been open for 25 years, and we have daily specials that change daily, so you can never get tired of our selection!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although we had a private room for a family function, I found the food to be good. We had a small buffet served with a pasta and chicken dish. Both were very good. We did not order from the menu.

1  Thank Nancy T

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family has brought me to this wonderful restaurant for years. Every time I visit I always feel welcomed and happy right when I go through the door.
I have only introduced one person to this beautiful place. My boyfriend fell in love with the cuisine just as I had along with the wonderful people there.
We always seem to order the same thing. He orders the vodka pasta, which is marvelous; even when you take it home and microwave it up it's still great! I get the chicken Fratelli with extra lemons.
We usually get the same waitress. She is a doll and remembers us very well. Dave, the owner, is a wonderful person. He makes sure you're enjoying yourself and he always has a smile on his face.
My family's been going here for years and years. I don't think I'll ever stop going and I'd recommend this place to everyone. They recently added a really attractive bar that I have yet to sit at.
A good experience I remember well was one time our waitress accidentally lost my boyfriend’s leftovers. She graciously gave me a free dessert (the creme brulee, everyone should try it!) and had the chef make him another dish to take home. Everyone is very happy and loving there.
It's always a nice to take someone you love out to eat there or to reunite with some family you haven't seen in a long time. The atmosphere is nice and quiet. The food is divine and tasty.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have been to this restaurant many times. Service and food always excellent. And with the new bar, the restaurant is even better.

1  Thank cbspaulding
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We go to Fratelli's with friends about 5 times a year, and the bottom line is this... always delicious Italian food, whether I order from their standard menu or from their specials. If you like veal (or chicken) Piccata, theirs is outstandingly flavorful. No one we've gone with ever has a bad thing to say about their meals. Everyone always loves their meal and the fair prices.
Service is generally very good, very attentive. No hassles if you want to make an adjustment to the menu item ("could I have angle hair instead of linguini?"... "Sure, no problem." "How about no pasta, and put the meal over a helping of broccoli rabe instead?" "Sure, no problem."
I really like Fratelli's.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Everything is delicious, fresh and the menu specials change frequently and are excellent . The bar is excellent ant the pricing is reasonable and a good value for food and drinks.

2  Thank Gail B