“A Local Favorite”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 190 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a local Italian restaurant that blends original Italian cuisine with our own recipes. We have been open for 25 years, and we have daily specials that change daily, so you can never get tired of our selection!
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Everything is delicious, fresh and the menu specials change frequently and are excellent . The bar is excellent ant the pricing is reasonable and a good value for food and drinks.

2  Thank Gail B
There are newer reviews for Fratelli's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Have been to fratellis many times and every time the food and service are top notch.
My wife always gets chicken fratelli and it is excellent ! I get a seafood dish with pasta which is
always excellent. The owner Dave comes out to see how your meal is, which shows you the owners care, now that they have put in a bar it is even more enjoyable. best restaurant in southington hands down. We will be life long customers !

2  Thank PAYTON37
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It's too bad the wait staff was terrible and the other workers there seemed unorganized. We arrived in time for our reservation and after giving our name the hostess disappeared into the kitchen. 2 other women came out and seemed confused as to who should seat us. Finally someone came out and said "follow me", we started to follow her and when she went around the corner she disappeared and left us standing in the aisle. We had to ask another server where we were supposed to sit. We did get our drinks and our order taken eventually but then we had to ask for knives. She never came back to check on us to ask if we wanted more bread or anything else and we had to flag down another server to ask if we could get another drink. We did get our check but then she didn't come back to take it and we needed change. It's a shame because the food was really good. I had chicken marsala and it was one of the best I have ever had. I doubt if I'd go back, we really didn't feel welcome and the staff wasn't friendly.

1  Thank KarenRE
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I 've been eating here weekly for 6yrs. Always the best food. Favorites are Chicken Piccata & Gorgonzola steak. Linda is our favorite waitress and Heather makes our drinks the way we like them. Dave is an extremely gifted chef & I love that he's always taking a break from the kitchen to say hello to guests. The atmosphere is quaint. Because of the smaller size of this charming place, reservations are best. It fills up quick because it's the BEST!!! On busy days be patient it's always worth the wait.

3  Thank amysredbarn
Reviewed November 17, 2012

So we go there for the first time ever based on reviews. We walk in no one is there others come in behind us. We were asked if we had a reservation we said no. they said lets see what we can do the 4 behind us walk in and were asked the same question and there response was didnt know we needed one. 5 mins goes by as they take others with reservations Now others are walking in with no reservations as well as this seemed to confuse the staff. Well finally out pops a waitress and says follow me, O not us the people that walked in behind us, They lady tried to explain to the waitress that we were there first as she should of already known this as she is the one that greeted us (not with a friendly smile I might add) So as the waitress still didnt seem to care we were there first we walked out not to happy. No WHERE did it say reservations recommended. its a hole in the wall place reservations for who? the regulars? Needless to say we drove a couple miles down to Hearthstone where we were pleasnatly treated and the food was excellent.