“Always good!”

Anthony Jack's Woodfired Grill
Ranked #2 of 189 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A 15yr family owned and operated casually sophisticated restaurant located in the heart of downtown Southington. We pride ourselves on consistently excellent food made fresh daily, generous portions and excellent professional service at very affordable prices.
Southington, Connecticut
“Always good!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been going to AJ for years and it remains one of my all time favorite places to go out. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is very good. Their specials are creative and very flavorful. The bar area is nice to eat in too although can get a bit crowded on the weekends. This is one of the main stays of eating out in Southington. You will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank joan k

Waterbury, Connecticut
“It was OK”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Heard so much about Anthony Jack's, could not wait to he my birthday dinner here. Kind of dark and old fashioned inside and the food was good, just not great.

• Visited July 2012
Bridgeport, CT
“Save room for dessert!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

It has been said that "life is short, so eat dessert first!' and this may hold very true when it comes to dining at Anthony Jack's! After a delicious meal of garlic crusted tilapia with herb rice and string beans, I chose to "save a little room" for dessert. My partner and I chose "Paula's Coconut-Pecan" cake and what a choice it was! (Unless you have a sweet tooth, ask them to leave off the caramel sauce, or ask them for "just a smidgen" of it) It is delicious and complimented the meal very well. It is indeed worth a drive there and the area is quiet, quaint and enjoyable.

• Visited August 2012
cheshire,connecticut
“Best hamburger I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Went for lunch with my husband. I do not eat hamburgers very often, so when I do I like it to be worth it. This hamburger did not disappoint. I loved that it was an irregular shape, indicating that it was hand made. I had it plain, just let.tom.and onion. It was delicious....I could smell the applewood on the meat. It was served with a side of french fries and salad...all for $8.00! My husband had the shaved steak sandwich, which he had with sweet potato fries (additional $1) and a side salad also. The sweet potato fries were better than the traditional fries. Whenever I am in the mood for my occasional hamburger, I will certainly think of getting it here!

• Visited August 2012
Connecticut
“Best Restaurant in Southington!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love everything about Anthony Jack's! It's one of my favorite restaurants. Great food at reasonable prices in a great atmosphere!

Visited May 2012