“Consistently good family dinner!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 190 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Consistently good family dinner!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and I go here regularly. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. They always accommodate our modified food orders and the food is hot and of good quality. The place is louder than we are so we never worry about bringing the kids. Make sure you call ahead to get a table at least an hour before or risk waiting 90 mins to 2 hours when you get there--especially on the weekends!

New York, New York, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our waitress was super sweet and very responsive. We were treated like royalty. Husband and I are foodies so the food was as good as any chain food is going to get, but it was good value especially if you have 4 kids.

Visited January 2014
“Perfect dinner for 2”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My first time to an Outback Steakhouse and I loved it. The service was very good. My wife and I were welcomed by a gentlemen opening the door for us. The waitress was very nice and it looked like everyone there enjoyed working there. The food was amazing. I had a teriyaki medallion dinner and my wife had a steak/shrimp combo. The dinner itself looked and tasted very good. We will definitely be going back soon

Visited December 2013
Connecticut
“Nothing special poor service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came in for a quick lunch, and there was nothing quick about it. If your a snail it's a great place to go. The customer service is terrible we sat for 20 mins waiting just for someone to take a drink order. It was very slow and dull we were waited for 49 mins for a house salad with shrimp cocktail, and a burger with fries. Let me remind you that we came in at 12:30pm it was NOT swamped with people. The food was bland nothing unique. We would have been better going off to Wendy's their service is faster and we would have probably saved money. Do not come here

• Visited September 2013
`����ˆ
“We love this Outback”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

As always we eat at the bar because Mike and Kathy are the best! Always very friendly and personable. Our meals are consistently excellent or if not they make it so. For a chain resteraunt they are way above the rest. Highly recommend this resteraunt .

• Visited September 2013