“Well Located Dunkin'”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Southington
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This Dunkin is on West Street on the way to Lake Compounce and ESPN. This location has lots of parking and seating. Service was fine and we enjoyed the Dunkin' beverages that we've come to love.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a very clean Dunkin' Donuts. Every single staff member was friendly and attentive. We visited several times during our long stay, and service was consistently good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I thought DD was a coffee shop. Clearly all 3 employees were annoyed by my presence at 6:38 a.m sunday a.m. Service was aweful as well as the bottom of the barrel coffee.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2016

I had a banana while my husband had a plain donut and a drink. Its about the same as any other. Had a sign out for cookies but when we order she said they didn't carry those more

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

This place is always a treat for me. We don't have many DDs in AZ so I always stop when I get the chance. The trick is NOT to give in and order a donut as well!

Date of visit: March 2016