“Some good things just get better....”

Pepper Pot Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 187 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartford, Connecticut
“Some good things just get better....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had been enjoying Sunday brunches at Pepper Pot for many years and for some reason drifted away the last year or so.... until recently.
We returned to find an updated and attractive decor featuring a restaurant-length hand-painted mural of the town. Captivating, actually.
The menu hadn't changed much but when you've already got a good thing, why mess with it? I chose the Mt. Pepper breakfast which was two eggs served over hash and bacon and home fries. It was delicious!
Located right on the town green, its spacious windows offer a great view of the bustling township and the warmth of its residents.
Great food, great views, great atmosphere... we'll be back!

Bridgeport, CT
“Nice surprise in Southington, CT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

While driving in the Southington area and looking for a place to have breakfast (other than a local fast-food donut stop), I happened upon this place. It is definitely worth a return visit. I had the basic breakfast (no meat) with eggs, potatoes and toast and I dare say I was pleasantly surprised by the portions. My Mom had a reuben sandwich which came with onion rings and a pasta salad that was delicious!
It's a nice place that also serves lunch and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Enjoy!

NEw Britain
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Bunch of racists. told my friend 'we dont get your kind in here and I never seen you in here before therefore you both need to leave your wallets while you go to atm to get cash'. will never step foot in this establishment.

Southington, Connecticut
“AWESOME BREAKFASTS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Delicious omelettes, waffles and large portions. Might have to wait on a Sun. morning, but the wait is well worth it. You get toast and homefries with your eggs and omelettes, very large plate. They are treat about filling your coffee cup, too.

Visited June 2012
Southington, Connecticut
“The whole family loves the Pepper Pot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We always come to the Pepper Pot on weekends, and for good reason. The breakfast is quick, delicious and inexpensive. I usually get it simple... Two eggs scrambled, homefries, and toast. My mother's meal and mine always comes to 10 dollars and thats for two meals and two beverages. Quite the good deal. They always have the most interesting specials too. I've never had a poor breakfast from the Pepper Pot, and their coffee is actually one of my favorites.

I think a lot of people don't think of the Pepper Pot for lunch, but I really like their lunch menu as well. It's reasonably priced and they have delicious salads. All of their dressings are homemade. I definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2012