“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/somewhere-in-bangkok-southington
Reviewed March 23, 2013

You get to pick your dish's spice level 1-5 I picked 3 and I like hot and trust me it was hot! Very fresh veggies and awesome rice noodles!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is a hidden gem. It is in a building that looks like a house. It has limited parking and seating but it is worth the wait. The food is amazing whether you dine in or choose to take out. They have a great selection of Thai dishes and appetizers. My favorite is the drunken noodle. Delicious and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

While in CT for work we were at a loss where to go for dinner, We found this resturant on Yelp and thought we would give it a try. When we drove up we had a moment of "what the heck"...the resturant is just in a odd location. But i have to say i am so glad we went in. This may just be th best Thai food I have ever had. I have taken everyone I work with back there and they have all said the same thing....some of the best Thai food they have ever had (and this includes the New Yorkers I work with) Lucky for me I will be spending about 20 weeks a year in CT...because i cant wait to go back. You really have to give this a try, you will not be sorry

1  Thank ilive2dive
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I went here with another couple the other night and it was incredible. There are so many options to choose from on the menu that you can easily find something for everyone. With this many choices, I know we'll be back to try more - since everyone loved what they ordered. Also, the restaurant doesn't serve liquor, so you're allowed to bring your own with you.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to try something new today. After reading the positive reviews about "Somewhere in Bangkok" we walked through their door to a pleasant surprise. This relatively small cozy restaurant was clean, nicely decorated in a classic Thai design. We were greeted by a friendly waitress who answered all our questions after we admitted it was our first visit here, and our first Thai food. We ordered appetizers of calamari, and dumplings. We ate a few tasty bites before placing them aside to conserve our appetites for our entrees of "drunken chicken", and "seafood madness". It was delicious and just spicy enough at a level two. It was a great introduction. Our waitress boxed our leftovers, plus some great coconut cake for later. We will definitely return to "Somewhere in Bangkok." We took a take-out menu home as we noticed many people coming in to retrieve their orders. I have to say that take-out menu is another classic complete with photos and created as a booklet. Parking may be a challenge when it becomes busy, but it will be worth walking a few extra steps to enjoy this food, and great service.

1  Thank CTRTeach11