“Very good food and service”
Review of TD Homers - CLOSED

TD Homers
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were looking for a place to eat that was within walking distance to our hotel and decided to give TD Homers a try. We were very pleased with our selection. Our server was very pleasant, effiecient and engaging. We had the doup, grilled chicken salad, and the club sandwich. Everything tasted great. For the sports fans, this would be a great place to go and watch the game(s). A unique feature was that every booth had a their own television.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

GOod food, televisions to amuse the kids, can also join in the trivia. Service is prompt and they actually advised us that something we ordered was cooked to order so it would take a little longer to bring the whole meal- didn't want us to be late getting back to work!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I travel a lot to this area and find that if you can get good food or good service, you have scored a win. This place is not #1 in either, but they have a good variety of offerings for a one page menu and most of it is pretty good. Servers were friendly and checked up regularly to see if everything was alright. First server (Ali) was better than most at casual dining establishments in the region and on my second visit, Heather never let my drink (coke) run dry (something that happens all to often, really brings down my opinion of service and is easy enough to prevent).
TV at the table is nice for the southerner wanting to watch NASCAR up north or to distract the kids.
You probably will not have an unforgettable experience at this restaurant, but if you are looking for a clean casual restaurant, the service and food will not disappoint.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had the pulled pork and fries to go.
Not bad at all. In fact, it was tasty and they delivered to my location. Friendly staff and exceptional service

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We visited this place because our party had a 2 year old with us. This seems to be the place to go for families. It was a cold day on the cliffs of Ragged Mountain. I forgot my lunch and had been snacking on granola bars all day – so I was especially looking forward to some good, warm food.

I was a little disappointed. It's not that veg-friendly. Only a portobello burger, and some apps to choose from. The nachos were underdressed and not very tasty. Onion rings were meh. Same as the portobello burger. My friend didn't even finish hers.

The service seemed really slow.

I can see why this is a good place for people with little kids. The atmosphere is bustling and there are TVS and remotes at every table, which is great for people who want to watch a particular game, put on cartoons, etc. There's even a TV in the bathroom. I probably wouldn't choose this place again for a group of adults.