“Great outdoor patio, good food”
Review of TD Homers - CLOSED

TD Homers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great outdoor patio, good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I like the boneless wings in all of the different flavors-there are so many and the blue cheese is great. The drinks are good but more worth it if you get the power bowl. The patio is more of what makes this place have a fun environment.

• Visited July 2013

Pittsburgh, PA
“Fun Place for Families”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great restaurant for families. The foods and drinks were excellent. Big selection and large portions! Reasonable prices. Outside seating available. Service was fast and friendly. Each booth has it's own TV and you can change the channels. We would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great place to bring the kids because they enjoy the t.v.s at every booth table and yes, in the bathroom. Neat concept but the food is not that great. Went back a second time with friends to watch a game at the bar, beer on tap was warm and was told it usually was and advised to stick with drinks on ice. Wait staff is very friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Kensington, CT
“Cold club”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a few Groupons set to expire over the following 10 days so we dined here on a Monday evening. The bar area was largely empty, but the dining room where we sat was busier than I expected. We decided to share a mojito salad and turkey club. The salad included grilled shrimp, an inexpensive mix of salad greens, onions, tomatoes, a few apple slices, avocado and Mandarin oranges. The mojito vinaigrette dressing was very light tasting. Both the club and fries were cold suggesting they had spent time in the kitchen before being delivered from the kitchen. Our server, Heather, was otherwise excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Winsted, Connecticut
“Champion of Final Four”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I went here to watch the Final Four Men's Basketball game and try the wings. I wanted two types, so they let me split my 20 wings into two flavored. They have at least 8 different flavors. I enjoyed the bourbon teriyaki and the garlic wings. They were moist on the inside, crispy on the outside and very flavorful. You can get bone in or boneless. My waitress was very attentive. Each table had its own tv with all the sports channels. I had a blast cheering my team on and hearing other people do the same. Good times to be had by all. I recommend you try this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013