“Family Friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TD Homers - CLOSED

TD Homers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Family Friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great place to bring the kids because they enjoy the t.v.s at every booth table and yes, in the bathroom. Neat concept but the food is not that great. Went back a second time with friends to watch a game at the bar, beer on tap was warm and was told it usually was and advised to stick with drinks on ice. Wait staff is very friendly.

• Visited May 2013

Kensington, CT
“Cold club”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a few Groupons set to expire over the following 10 days so we dined here on a Monday evening. The bar area was largely empty, but the dining room where we sat was busier than I expected. We decided to share a mojito salad and turkey club. The salad included grilled shrimp, an inexpensive mix of salad greens, onions, tomatoes, a few apple slices, avocado and Mandarin oranges. The mojito vinaigrette dressing was very light tasting. Both the club and fries were cold suggesting they had spent time in the kitchen before being delivered from the kitchen. Our server, Heather, was otherwise excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Winsted, Connecticut
“Champion of Final Four”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I went here to watch the Final Four Men's Basketball game and try the wings. I wanted two types, so they let me split my 20 wings into two flavored. They have at least 8 different flavors. I enjoyed the bourbon teriyaki and the garlic wings. They were moist on the inside, crispy on the outside and very flavorful. You can get bone in or boneless. My waitress was very attentive. Each table had its own tv with all the sports channels. I had a blast cheering my team on and hearing other people do the same. Good times to be had by all. I recommend you try this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Menu, Great place to take kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The menu has options for everyone! The kids menu has plenty too! For being a sports bar type place, the family feels welcome. The bar is in a separate room! Each booth has its own TV! The kids were able to watch Disney Channel and Cartoon Network!! It kept them quiet and entertained!! Food was yum and our server was on top of things!!!

Southington, Connecticut
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Slowest bar service ever. I've been here 5ish times, and every time it takes forever. Wooden Tap across the street has the same ownership and its the same garbage service.

Visited February 2013