“fun, good pub grub”

Dining options: Late Night
Southington, Connecticut
“fun, good pub grub”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

this is a great place for families but also the young crowd; nice that smoking area outside really separate from non-smoking, good prices for OK food

Exeter, Rhode Island
“GREAT SPORTS BAR!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The best sports bar I've ever been to. PERIOD. TV's everywhere, 3D TV's OUTDOOR Seating & Outdoor Heaters. The best boneless wings, many choices on rubs and sauces!!!! beautiful and friendly bartenders!

Visited October 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

TD Homers owned by the same group once ran Agave from this location hit the right combination of good quality food and an extensive Beer selection. Burgers and Ribs are prepared using high quality meats and their are plenty of good sides to go along with your selections. The place is a bit noisy, but with dozens of tv displays tuned into different stations, that is to be expected. My only complaint is that the wait staff is in dire need of weekly or even daily training. I had to ask twice for the table to be cleaned. My punishment was to be delivered wet menus with food falling off them. I can agree with others that the slowness of the staff in waiting on tables is annoying. I ordered a craft beer which correctly showed up on my tab, but was delivered the wrong beer. When I informed the waitress, she didn't even apologize just shook her head, never got the correct beer, so I drank it and yes it was good.
My only hope is that there is just one waitress that was having a bad day. She never returned with my change from the bill even though I left a reasonable tip on the table. Would I go back again? Absolutely.
I'll just ask for another waitress!

• Visited September 2012
Canton, Connecticut
“Fun for a family meal or an adult only visit”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I have been here with our 10 yr old daughter many times- she loves it. She can watch TV right in the booth if she gets bored. You can ask the server for free popcorn. The food is really good. My husband and I have also stopped in together many times for Happy Hour. I love their $2 Hola Menu! For $2 you can get 2 extra large, grilled shrimp, or a few tortilla and salsa, a small quesadilla, a few pieces of delicious garlic bread with cheese...We usually get several things at those prices. The drinks are great- typically priced. Highly recommend eating here!

• Visited August 2012
Southington, Connecticut
“Beer Towers”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Heard about the beer tower. Stopped in to see what they were. Menu consisted of pizza and wings mostly. TVs all over the place. Had a good time. Personally not a wing person.