TripAdvisor

Naugatuck, Connecticut
Such a FUN Experience

Reviewed May 31, 2019
JessP78557

All reviews escape room can't wait to go back tomb puzzles fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019

Escapism: Do Not Disturb was my first escape room and it was amazing. There were three of us trying to escape the creepy apartment. I loved the way the scene was set from when we first walked up to the door. Lots of creepy elements made the experience exciting and spooky. It was a race to escape in time and we did it! We didn't have a lot of time to spare- but we had a blast. Christian did a great job explaining the room to us and making our time even better. Great staff, beautiful lounge, and detailed escape room. Looking forward to trying more of their rooms! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
escapismc, Owner at Escapism, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Thank you for the great reviews Stephanie! We try to make sure everyone has a great time no matter if it’s their first time playing an escape room or their 100th. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

My company and I had a fun team building night out. We split up into two teams of 6. My team had the Do Not Disturb room and the other group had The Tomb. We all had an amazing time. In fact we all keep talking about it days later. Would definitely do it again.!! Staff is super friendly!

Date of experience: May 2019
escapismc, Owner at Escapism, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Thanks Jess! We had a lot of fun with your group as well! Everyone did fantastic for being new players and we love that you’re all still talking about the experience days later. Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

The worker there was very kind and helpful, and the puzzles were fun and exciting! Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: January 2019
Benjamin W, Owner at Escapism, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Thank you for the review Mark! We're happy your experience here was a great one and hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

It's a beautifully decorated facility and we enjoyed solving The Tomb just under the wire. The tasks are challenging but not impossible. I had been worried about the fact that there were six of us in the room. Would we be running over each other. No way! In fact some tasks needed extra hands to complete. Can't wait to go back to try another room. Would absolutely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2019
Benjamin W, Owner at Escapism, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts! We’re happy you and your family enjoyed The Tomb and look forward to hosting you again some time.

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Escapism twice and we are thrilled to say it was among our FAVORITE of the multiple (over 25) escape experiences we have had in a few different states! Ben and his lovely bride have created a wonderful space, from the gorgeous lobby area to the hallways, rooms and overall decor. The experience was immersive, comprehensive and exciting in both of their first two escape rooms and we are looking forward to more, opening soon! Every puzzle was well thought out, and cohesive with the theme of the room. There is an awesome combination of tech, special effects and mechanical puzzles and locks. If you’re new to escape or escape addicts like us, you WILL have the time of your life! FYI, the space for convening after the game is awesome so, BYOB and be ready to spend time after your game, if you wish, with Ben and your group, discussing the room. ( I would save the alcohol for after the experience as you will need your thinking cap for these riddles! ) In summary, Escapism is a truly exciting and intriguing experience created by good people who truly care about the experience of their guests! Way to go, guys! You have built a HIGH QUALITY escape arena! Best of luck to you in the future...keep building and we’ll be sure to keep coming!

~Karen and Co.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Karen C
Benjamin W, Owner at Escapism, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Karen, thank you so much for the thoughtful review. It’s always great to hear from experienced players who enjoy what we’ve put together here. We’ve enjoyed having your group here twice now and look forward to seeing you all again soon!