Review Highlights

via mobile
Fun new brewery!

Reviewed August 1, 2017
Rachel R

All reviews nice atmosphere growler flight brewery factory beers sunday bar fun
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love enjoying local bands and comedy with my family and friends. Also can play pool and corn hole. They also added hard alcohol for those who don’t drink beer. You can bring in your own food which is fun when you are meeting friends.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I went early on and then went back a couple months later. More of an IPA younger crowd than typically like. Beers are much more of a local brew pub with no food and terrible seating.

1  Thank TheGreekInCT
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Old factory turned into brewery. Good beers and nice staff. Wood floors, bar and ceiling. They have live bands. Just a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Decided to check out the brewery as we were in the area and had heard good things from friends. We were customers 3 and 4 when we went in. We sat at the bar, which is quite large and we're greeted by a guy. He suggested a flight of the top four brews which we agreed to. Then he went to the end of the bar, looking at stuff in his phone along with another person. It would have been nice if someone had checked on us to see how we were doing or answer any questions about the beers. When we were almost done, a girl came over to see how we were doing and answer questions. She offered a taste of their house made shandy after my husband asked about it. She was also efficient on filling our growler while she greeted new guests. She did improve our first visit there after we felt ignored and unimportant. We will go back again to see how they do as well as to fill more growlers.

1  Thank S6758AImichelles
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Found this place on living social. $25 for two flights and a growler. Good deal I think. Great employees and nice atmosphere. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a fun new brewery! The atmosphere is great! They had a band playing when I went and it was very spacious. It took a little while to get served, but that may have been because it was just opened when I went. Definitely a great place to sample some local craft brews!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We found a Living Social coupon to Witchdoctor's to do some beer sampling! Being that it is our goal to visit all microbreweries in the state we hopped on our motorcycle and went. The inside ambience is 5 stars! The outside courtyard needs seating, not just games. Staff and owners very friendly. I believe with time they will do just great! Location excellent- nears restaurants and next to Rails to Trails! Beer was good but not great! Like the Double IPA the best!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

My husband and I stopped in here for a drink one night not long after they opened. The place had a few different areas to sit (at the bar, tables surrounding the bar and some couches when you first walked in). All a relaxed vibe to it. There were game areas throughout the space as well which keeps people at a place. The only thing we weren't impressed with was the $8 beer. You're serving your own beer you should probably consider making it somewhat reasonable.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Still only 4 choices on tap, because they are still starting out. My Rye APA was very good. Others with me had the other three choices, and thought that they were also very good. They let us keep out bikes in a side room, which was convenient. Even though we live 45 minutes away, we plan on doing this bike trip (and visit to both Witch Doctor and Kinsmen Brewery 5 minutes to the south) once a month until it gets too cold to cycle. As they expand their beer choices, they could easily move up to 5 stars.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

We went on Sunday, April 30th around 3:00. It was crowded since it just opened. They do need more seating as we stood the entire time there. They offer four four ounces tastings for $8. It is considered a "flight" and it was their four beers they brewed there. Two we liked and two not so much but that is the purpose of the tasting. They don't have food yet and I am not sure if they will have it in the future. They did have some live music which was okay. No TV or other entertainment. Guys that worked there seemed to be very nice. They do have a beer club sort of thing to join if you buy the mug.

1  Thank TheGreekInCT