“Highly Reccomended!”
Review of Cava Restaurant

Cava Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Seafood, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cava has established itself as a taste of luxury. An experience of Old world charm and romance, both in its decor and cuisine. Its upscale fine dining experience caters to those looking for an evening out, a special occasion, or private events. The cuisine is authentic Italian, using the finest ingredients. The menu alone exceeds any expectation. The daily additions to the menu, both appetizers and entrees are prepared daily by our executive chef based on the freshest market products. Cava expresses its zest in season, both during the holidays, and on our cocktail list. There's a charm with each season, that should be brought to the table.The luxurious decor reflects the old world charm, with modern nuances. The warm feeling of home, paired with a featured glass of wine is sure to put your mind at ease. Each room has a separate serenity encompassed by different fixtures. The "Fireplace room" and it's cozy, warm candle lit atmosphere will soothe you and your guests after a long day at the office, or for a romantic evening. The "sunroom", filled with light, white linen, and paired with the right company, makes for an impressive room for a private dining, or the right place to impress that someone special. The "sunroom" serves as a private banquet room for all occasions.When the sun sets, and the lights are low the "Main DIning Room" has a grand dining table for occasions with more intimate groups. Everyone can enjoy a cocktail,or glass of wine, at the granite top bar, surrounded by dark cherry wood. There is a more casual atmosphere in the back tavern, with high top tables for a "girls night out" or just a couple appetizers while watching "the game".In addition to the dining experience, the cuisine has upscale items with aged Angus certified steaks, fresh atlantic salmon, pasta dishes, lighter fare, and authentic flavors throughout. Cava strives to leave an impression. The dining experience is that of traditional Italian, perfect for a relaxing meal. Cava is well renowned for elegant private events. Private dining events range from wedding receptions, baby showers, bridal showers, business meetings, cocktail hours, birthdays, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties, and all business functions. Private rooms are available for any events.
“Highly Reccomended!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

When I first walked into Cava I was stunned. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but the restaurant was gorgeous. The bar is beautiful and the place was very lively. I found the staff to be nothing but welcoming and our server was able to meet all our accommodations without a problem. Definitely the best meal I've had out to eat in quite some time. I would highly reccomend this place to anyone looking for a great meal!

1 Thank Emkem14

“An amazing experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

For mine and my husband's 14th year anniversary, we chose Cava Restaurant to celebrate due to our love of Italian cuisine. I was blown away by the decor, and the ambiance was classy and elegant, but warm and welcoming at the same time. The hostess was cheerful and seated us in a timely fashion. Our server was attentive and friendly and the food was excellent. I ordered the chicken melanese, while my husband ordered the lobster tail with spinach risotto - We HIGHLY recommend you try the risotto! Delicious!
Overall, we had an amazing experience. Will definitely return often.

1 Thank Cleopatra5834
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Love this place hands down best food I had in Southington by far! I make it a priority to stop in whenever I'm in town. Granted I usually visit the tavern room however the food is phenomenal. The penne with vodka is like no other. I often go to other restaurants and request this dish adding prosciutto to mirror cava plates (still not the same) The deserts, which btw is how I rate my dinning experience;) are amazing the variety on hand is incredible. I would highly recommend this restaurant! Great place

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Carrie R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mom was impressed, everything was perfect!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I took my mom out on Mother's Day. We were sat promptly at a nice quiet large table off to the side as requested. Our server came over right away with beverages and offered us their chefs tasting of appetizers. They were all delicious; my favorites being the calamari and the crab cakes. The menu was limited for Mother's Day which was obviously expected but there were still so many excellent dishes to choose from. I ended up going with the Zuppa de pesce that tasted so fresh. Everyone else in my family enjoyed everything as well. I highly recommend Cava to anyone!

1 Thank Micayla19
Cheshire, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful ambiance and fantastic service!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I absolutely recommend eating at Cava Restaurant because not only is the atmosphere exquisite and elegant and the food fresh and tasty, but the service is top notch! The service makes the whole dining experience because they have smiles on their faces and they also try to get to know you and the rest of the table. I also love going to Cava during the holidays because of the extraordinary decorations, it puts the holiday season on a whole other level! I enjoyed my experience and look forward to each time I go back because I want to try everything on their menu once or more :)

• Visited January 2013