“outdated”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Southbury
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Typical fast food location, rather large, garishly lit, needs renovation badly. extremely slow service being it was late at night and there was short staff. food still came to me cold.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ordered a spicy McChicken meal from this restaurant, which is supposed to come with two spicy McChicken sandwiches. The cashier was rude and irritated, as i made a mistake when ordering. After i got my meal, I drove home. when i got home, i opened the bag, and saw one sandwich. I was annoyed, but not too mad. then I opened the one sandwich i had gotten. It was a plain burger with nothing on it. Just two buns and a tiny patty. I also noticed that the adolescent cashier hadn't given me a receipt. Overall, i got ripped off, and not to mention the service was terrible.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is a McDonalds. The staff is friendlier than in some of the others I have been in. Fast, and their McDoubles are a great bargain as is their hot fudge sundae. It seems I am there at least once a week.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Clean and fast when you have kids starving. It is what it is.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

It's a Mc'Donalds, nuff said. What else could one say about it.