“Gourmet pizza and pasta”

Julio's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Southbury
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Delray Beach, Florida
“Gourmet pizza and pasta”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We enjoyed fresh pastas and homemade pizzas, as well as huge salads at this restaurant. There were ten of us, from age three to seventy, and there was something for everyone.

Visited July 2013

Southbury, Connecticut, United States
“Very good food and we live in town”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

With at least four pizza/italian restaurants in town, this has the best thin crust and the best atmosphere. You will pay more but the others are geared toward take-out. Service has always been good and sometimes better than that.

• Visited August 2013
nj
“pretty good pizza”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

stopped here for a bit during our travels - pizza was excellent - salads were imaginative and good, although a little small - friendly service - all in all a good stop

• Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Loved the mussels”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped for a quick bite with friends. We shared a couple of orders of the mussels - delicious. The marinara sauce is quite good. Our server was lovely.

• Visited March 2013
Naugatuck, Connecticut
“Great Food, HORRIBLE SERVICE!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I just got back from lunch here, as the menu was a little pricey as far as lunch goes, the food was well worth it!
The service on the other hand, not so much. I ordered a diet coke, ( small glass, and it was $2)
Most restaurants, have free refills, or let you know they charge per glass, ( NEVER thought this place would charge per glass bc of the glass being SO small!)
I mentionded this to my waitress, she said, " Only Big chains give free refills, not us not good restaurants." WHAT!? You are not a 5 star restaurant, so her and I went back and 4th a little bit, and eveything she said, was very rude and not the way to treat a customer, I asked for the manager, ( NOT TO GET MY SODA FOR FREE! but to tell them they lost a customer bc of my waitress attitude!) She said she was the manger, great, I said, she rolled her eyes and I walked out. WILL NEVER BE BACK! Dont care how good the food was.

• Visited June 2013