All reviews outdoor pool health club ping pong large hotel cocktail hour third floor main lobby rehearsal dinner hot tub front desk staff this past weekend wedding gym ct jennifer retreat bathtub
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Most aspects of our stay were positive but the musty odor in the common areas of the hotel were so strong that it was almost cause for me to request to leave. Also, there was a high school reunion held at the hotel. While the restaurant was not officially closed to other patrons, my daughter and I felt like we were "crashing" a private party when we dined there since we were essentially the only non-reunion guests. If I had known about that in advance, I would have chosen another place to dine. The room was clean. All staff were friendly, efficient and accommodating. I enjoyed use of the outdoor pool area and complimentary yoga class.

1  Thank lisabisceglia
Aylin D, Assistant Front Office Manager at Heritage Hotel, Golf, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I have passed on your comments to the rest of the team regarding the lobby and public areas. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff, they will be happy to hear them. We hope you will visit us again and allow us to provide you with a wonderful experience.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night. The bed is so comfortable I’m writing my review from it! You must see the vineyard! It’s beautiful and romantic. The gym is really awesome too! Great equipment- everything you could want! Room service breakfast is a must!! Will definitely be back :)

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Met and chatted with Annie in the Hotel's restaurant and she rated 5 stars. So helpful and generous with her time and friendly comments. The staff at the hotel - from front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff were exceptional and truly made our visit a wonderful experience! Frankly the very best ever and I travel alot. Thanks all.
The hotel is large and spread out so check it out when you book your room if you have a walking disability....it was rough getting around the hotel just with a cane Room lacked a few amenities and design issues but beds were comfortable and CLEAN!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2018

The hotel offers outside memberships to neighboring customers so when you think your going to enjoy time in the pool..... you're not. Classes going on while you're trying to enjoy family time with your kids and having parents complaining your in the pool during their time. Absolutely no life guard and no management to address any issues. No diving in pool and yet my kids got kicked and knocked down and management said there's nothing they can do if people dont want to read the signs. Not even to make an announcement to the divers and/or instructors that are giving classes. Both issues occurred I'm the outdoor and indoor pools. Portions of food very small for the price charges. Overall and overpriced stay and horrible week. Look elsewhere. Wish we did.

1  Thank 107cav
Aylin D, Assistant Front Office Manager at Heritage Hotel, Golf, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I am very sorry about the difficulties you faced with the pool but we do advertise that our Riverwalk Athletic Club offers memberships to our local town. Management did speak to the members and instructors about pool safety when the issue about reckless behavior came to our attention. I will also pass on your comments about the portions to the food and beverage team for you. We hope you will still visit us again and allow us to provide you with a wonderful experience.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I was extremely dissatisfied by my stay at this resort and I"m not usually one to complain or write bad reviews. The telephone answering service is shamefully bad. I found it impossible to connect with reservations or the front desk from the outside on numerous attempts. I have never experienced such a bad reservation system in my life, and I travel a bit. They screwed up my daughter's reservation and it took us awhile to straighten it out. The rooms are just okay and the brunch was okay.

1  Thank kristinmuschett
Aylin D, Assistant Front Office Manager at Heritage Hotel, Golf, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I have passed on the issues about our phone service to see what we can do to improve it for all guests attempting to reach the hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you had an issue with one of your reservations, though I'm glad we were able to clear it up in the end. We hope you will still visit us again and allow us to provide you with a wonderful experience.

Warm Regards,