“A Gem! I'm a Regular and Have Put On the Pounds To Prove It”

Guiseppina's Italian Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in South Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my second review of Guiseppina's but I just can't help myself. It's terrific. The cookies are your typical Italian assortment but look for the pretzel-looking pepper biscuits in the bags. Bring that and a loaf of the prosciutto/fig bread to your friend's house and you will seem classy AF.

The pastries are wonderful. The cake slices are always awesome if you stick to the Italian flavors. The more exotic/American options are sometimes great, sometimes just sweet. Every week I drool over the coffee cake and the pies...there's just too much to love here. OH and the custom cakes are gorgeous and delicious! We are SO LUCKY to have a place this legit and not in Hartford. Parking is diving.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Stopped in looking for a sweet treat. Greeted with a smile and the sight of many Italian goodies to choose from. We did an assortment of cookies, along with a slice of rum cake (which was eaten in the car on the ride home)! Very delicious and fresh.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I pick up an assortment of breakfast pastries for the office on Fridays. When I select the turnovers or the Danish from Guiseppina's they always go quickly.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

If your aspiration is to get down to that next size in your wardrobe, Guiseppina's is too legit to fit. Between my (Italian) wife and me, I think we've bought just about everything made in Guiseppina's, from pizza to pastries. We haven't found anything we didn't like.

Despite my Irish heritage, Italian pastry is one of my 500 major weaknesses. And Italian pastries don't get any better than they are here. From cannoli to pie, from cream puffs to cookies, they're all here. So are we, again and again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I tried Guiseppina's Italian Bakery for the 1st time today. I ordered a large fruit cake - strawberries, peaches, whipped cream - for a celebration of Administrative Professional's Day. The manager was so helpful and carried the cake to my car. The cake was so DELICOUS!! Everyone at my company tried it and was raving about it. We will definitely be trying more of their baked goods in the future.

Date of visit: April 2018