“Typical Greek pizza joint”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teddy's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 19, 2012

pizza is quite awful-five better places for pies within 2 miles. Low quality mozzarella results in greasy pools on surface. Crust is that airy type with no flavor or chew. Sauce is unremarkable. Just drive by!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Teddys has always had good food. My husband always gets the spaghetti with meat sauce and its always good. It comes with a salad and bread. Pizza is a thick crust and tasty too.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

After being at the mall for hours my wife and I alway's drive by this restaurant going home and today we figured we would give it a try first impressions the place was small but very nice it looked like it was recently remodeled we ordered buffalo wings they were really good and a small special pizza and antipasta we both thought the pizza was excellant and the salad was good the service we had was also very good I would definatly come back here I would like to try the other item's on the menu.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Good food, good value, full bar and we love the wings!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have been a steady dinner of their food over the years.
Never had a bad one!!!