“one of the better thai food experiences east of the river”

Sawadee Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been coming to this establishment for a good decade or so and this means the food quality is consistently tasty and mouth watering. Thai food in general is one of my favorite cuisines, but this place just makes me want more and more. The thai basil sauces they use are just yummy and the veggies are crisp, fresh, and colorful. One thing I do not like is the white rice they provide for take out is not enough.

There are newer reviews for Sawadee Thai Cuisine

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We get delivery from them a lot and really enjoy their food. It's prepared well and they have it ready pretty quickly. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed in the restaurant. Not the kind of place to go out of your way to visit, but if you're looking for a Thai place in this area, I definitely recommend Sawadee.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is in a little strip mall but it is lovely inside. The Thai food is great and so is the service.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have visited here once or twice a year for dinner for ages. I always get a great meal, I would come back more often, but not a lot of my friends are fans of Thai food.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We've eaten here several times. The food is decent but the prices are high. We've ordered the panang, massaman, and pad thai. While the food has been fairly good, we have had better Thai food many times.