“Good food, Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Bellini's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My first time at Bellini's, and I'll be back. The food was good, and as others have written, the portions are large. I especially like the bolognese. The antipasto platter is beautifully presented and HUGE -- even with five in our party, there was a lot of food leftover. The atmosphere is nice, although the booth we sat in made conversation difficult, as it was a semi-circle design. I felt I had to yell to be heard by the person sitting at the other end of the table. I would request a regular table next time. The service was a bit spotty. It seemed to take a very long time to get our drinks, and there were other times in the evening where there was a lag while we waited for things. Two of us stayed after the meal and enjoyed a drink at the bar. The bartender, Amy, was very attentive and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Bellini's Italian Eatery

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food is of high quality and the recipes are interesting. However, one would never mistake this for a real Italian restaurant. (But more real than the Olive Garden, I suppose). A safe choice for a large group, where you want to be sure everyone can find something they like.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The portions are too large; for example, bruschetta was 6 pieces which is too much for 2 people. It also had raw chopped garlic - you're supposed to run the bread with garlic not chop it up. Nothing outstanding about the food.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Somewhere along the way, and we can't quite put our finger on it, we fell out of love with this place. I think it might have been the incident where we had a reservation for 5 (that was the rule...you had to have at least 5 to MAKE a reservation), and someone was unable to attend. They refused to seat us because we only had 4 people...and we ended up going elsewhere...because the only alternative they offered us was to then get into a long line of walk-ins that did not have reservations to begin with. Would hardly call that customer-oriented....and since when should you need to come in with a caravan of people to GET a reservation???

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We enjoyed our recent visit to Bellini. The food was only OK. My pasta fra diavolo was overspiced while my wife's fish was under flavored (if only they could have met in the middle). The kids enjoyed their entrees and service was prompt, efficient, and friendly. We'll called ahead for reservations, however the space is pretty big and they could most likely accommodate your party with relatively little wait.