“Great cheap fun for the family”
Review of Sonny's Place

Sonny's Place
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Somers
More attraction details
Owner description: The Family Experience! Sonny's Place has become the perfect place for the whole family to visit, have fun and relax. We have an 18 hole challenging Mini Golf course, Rock Climbing Wall, and Monkey Motion. We also feature state of the art Go Karts, Batting Cages with baseball and softball, and a Driving Range with matt and grass tees. We also offer a 7,000 sq ft Arcade with miniature bowling. New this year is a pavilion, which is the perfect place to host your next group event. All of our activities are lit for night play. Hungry? Visit our restaurant for great food right off the grill or enjoy a delicious ice cream treat of soft or hard ice cream with many flavors to choose from. For corporate and private events, Sonny's Place invites you to join us for fun activities for the entire family. Your experience will be truly unforgettable. So come and celebrate friends, great food and fun at Sonny's Place.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great cheap fun for the family”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is in a great location for anyone that my be looking for local cheap family fun. I have brought my family members here to play mini golf and batting cages. The batting cages are the best around. Thanks for being local.

Visited February 2013

Somers, Connecticut
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Something for everyone, especially families”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is this best mini-golf course I've ever visited. Go carts, batting cages, rock wall, driving range, snack area/ice cream and new arcade, which has mini bowling allies. Very nicely manicured property, speakers playing music through the mini golf course, and they have added numerous parking lots.

Visited August 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent place for the entire family - Sonny's Place, Somers, CT”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I saw a quick ad on my provider's site and thought that it will be a nice place to visit. I've been on several places, which provide fun for the families and had not bug expectations. But I need to say that Sonny's place DEFINITELY beat all my expextaions.
I don't remember ever being on place so clean and well maintained for a very long time. There are quite a lot of attractions which will make kids any age occupied and not bored at all.
There are Mini Golf, Driving Range, Go Karts, Batting Cages, Rock Wall, Monkey Motion, Arcade, Food and Ice Cream. The prices are very reasonable and we spend a great afternoon there.
I need to add that the Arcade is absolutely new with games for every age and the prices for the points you earn are very nice. Not on last place - the food is freshly prepared and fries are made from scratch not the normal frozen fries.All the staff is very friendly and nice.

Highly recommend it.Looking forward to go there again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Polina67
South Windsor, Connecticut
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Course”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Miniature golf course was great and different from most in that many holes had water. Challenging and throughly enjoyable. Price was reasonable as were the food prices at the dsnack bar.

Visited September 2010
1 Thank RoyM1336
Suffield, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is top quality”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I rememeber when this place started as just a driving range. Now is has a place to eat, mini golf, rock wall, batting cages, and the new go carts. The place is so well kept to - very clean and the employees are very nice. I love all the new additions they have done over the years. Its in a beautiful area and with the new additions it makes me go back alot more also. Excellent place to spend a day with the kids and family

Visited July 2011