“Diamond in the rough”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Great place. Very busy and packed. Now I know why- they're awesome. Service was great. Food quality was great. Coffee was just ok. Kids liked their food too! Pastries seemed a bit overpriced...but no biggie. We WILL be back.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

When I lived in Simsberry, this was a regular stop every week for breakfast. Now that I’ve moved away I really enjoyed coming back here for the excellent food and great service. Scott is always looking to please all of his customers and always has a positive outlook on life.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We got a delicious breakfast for a decent price. They have a nice breakfast menu, with your usual eggs, pancakes, etcetera. The portions were generous. The service was very fast. The home fries were out of this world. I also liked how you could substitute a pancake for your toast.
This is a great place for breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I've heard good things about this place but was disappointed when I finally visited. I ordered a simple breakfast - eggs over medium, home fries and toast. The eggs were under-cooked. The home fries were overcooked but not in a good, "extra crunchy" way. They were black from too-high heat. I would have sent it back but I was on my way home from the airport after 16 hours of traveling. I would expect to pay $10 for two eggs, toast and home fries in a nice hotel restaurant, but in a place like this that's just too much.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

my partner and I had lunch there last week. It is a very simple decor and very practical. The staff is friendly, albeit a bit slow. The cappuccino was excellent and the 1/2 sandwich--- 1/2 quiche offer was well worth the price. The spinach--sundried tomato quice was tasty and scrumptious. The 1/2 tuna sandwich on multigrain bread with natural cheeses was truly delicious. The wait staff was a bit scattered and disorganized.

Date of visit: February 2019