“Great sandwiches”
Review of Fitzgerald's Foods

Fitzgerald's Foods
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Simsbury
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Discovered that they serve fantastic deli sanwiches made fresh to order and reasonably priced.
Meat counter has high end meats and very good prepared meals.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a water before a hike. The store was great. They have a beautiful bakery (can't wait to eat my strawberry rhubarb pie), fresh meats and deli and a dedicated oils section.
What a lucky find.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I do almost all of my grocery shopping at Fitz's! If I can't find what I need I can always find an employee to help me. Very friendly owners and staff!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Multiple take outs with Fitzgerald's. Mostly good. Most microwaveable and easy to prepare. Occasional flops (hence only the 4/5 rating). Basically a good buy when one does not want to prepare a meal from scratch. Very compatible with Kane;s down the road (although Kane's has some more intriguing varieties). We like them both.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The old Fitzgerald owners let the place go flat in the last year of their ownership, likely because they wanted to get their investment out. The new owner has spruced the place up, added more choices and upscale items, but also increased prices to match. We still shop there a lot, but make a run for staples to one of the bigger chain stores to save money. Nevertheless, we are glad to have the store in town and so close by! Keep it up!

Date of visit: April 2017