“Worth the wait”

Little Mazen Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #28 of 56 Restaurants in Simsbury
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Ordered with online food service while visiting over the weekend. They actually beat the estimated delivery time on the app.
Pizza was hot, loaded with toppings, thin and perfectly crispy.
My wife and I turned to one another after the first bite and simultaneously said, "this is so good".
Living in the NY area, we can be pizza snobs, but trust me, this pie is tasty.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 28, 2019

My wife and I called to see if Little Mazen would delivery pizza after hours to our wedding after party. I spoke at length with Muhammed, and he was very accommodating, helpful, and understanding (I had to call back three times to confirms numbers and such). The pizza delivery went off without a hitch, and all of our revelers raved about the pizza. We will always make a stop there whenever we're around Simsbury!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic Pizza. Top notch with the best cheese sauce and crust anywhere around. No need to look for pizza anywhere else this place has absolutely the best! Go see Mo and tell him Chris sent you. This is seriously fantastic New York style pizza!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Delivery can be super slow so I recommend you pick up. The sauce on the pizza has the best flavor. Other dishes are ok also not super great.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I am in the area visiting my parents and we frequently get pizza together. Little Mazen is the first pizza I’ve had here that had not been disappointing. Sauce had a good balance of acidity and sweetness. They used very fresh mozzarella.

I would have liked it cooked a little bit longer, the thick part of the dough would have benefited from a few extra minutes in the oven. I liked their cheese pizza more than the variety we got with avocados and sun dried tomatoes.

If I’d only eaten pizza in this area it would be a five star review. Best of Granby and Simsbury!

Date of visit: September 2018