“Just OK”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I recently went there for dinner with friends so we could eat outside on a warm evening. The service was fine, but the food was nothing great. My friend's Ruben was tough and my Caesar Wrap had lots of (too many) chunks of bread cubes in it. I used to love going here for dinner, but now I would give the food just a "fair" and probably wouldn't go unless we wanted the outdoors setting again.

There are newer reviews for Maple Tree Cafe

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Service and attitude of older waiter was bad, he sneezed while bringing our food actually on my daughters plate.. I asked for it to be replaced, got major attitude.. It was disgusting. Will not go back, I have told people to be careful when eating there. You think he would know better..

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We came here after cycling 100 miles in the blazing heat and the staff was so friendly. iced water straight away, extra bread, fast service and great food. thanks so much, highlyrecommend.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a rehearsal dinner last Friday at the Maple Tree. We could not have asked for better food and service. They were easy to work with and the price was very reasonable. They exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our event such a success!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We made reservations to dine here before the Harry Connick Jr. concert which was walking distance from the restaurant. Outdoor seating had two levels, and was comfortably spaced. Appetizers, entrees and cocktails were all delicious and reasonably priced. Portions were generous. Service was friendly and responsive. I would definitely dine here again.