“Best Asian Restaurant in Simsbury!”

Meadow Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I have been a customer of Meadow Asian Cuisine for over ten years. It is by far one of the finest restaurants in Simsbury. The food is consistently excellent and the service always prompt, friendly and efficient. The decor is comfortable and welcoming. For a treat, try the Lichi martini. It's a winner!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Meadow has wonderful lunch special options. The service is quick and attentive. We dine here often. A second location opened in Farmington but it quickly changed names. Not sure why. The location in Simsbury has a warm cozy dining room and outside dining when weather permits which is really nice. Bottom line, delicious Asian cuisine.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to treat best friends to a great meal at a great restaurant so I read reviews, etc. I don’t know how this place rated a 4.5 out 5.
Service was not good, 45 minutes before soup, salads, apps showed up.
Waitress forgot my soup and brought it 1 minute before entrees.
Apps were just okay, uni (sea urchins) which I shared with friends questioned freshness.
Teriyaki steak not so good, other food too spicy, tofu entree not so good, etc.
I wanted to treat my best friends to a great meal, didn’t happen.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Best Asian food and service I have ever received in all my travels for great/different food. Staff are all professional and speak fluent English and can't seem to do enough for you - food arrives hot and tasty - facility is prestine clean.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

The best Chinease food in greater Hartford! Fresh seafood and Sushi. Sam is the owner and is always on sight.

Date of visit: December 2018